[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 80, Issue 33

http://www.myspace.com/harmonicajohns

Just added my version of One More Heartache on MySpace.

Listen for the bass player to drop a beat and the drummer (me) to cover for
him.

Harmonica John Frazer

619-263-6826
Cel 619-709-2217

"Watch out! He has some sort of a fantastic instrument that lets out a death
sound!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYKuQ0vbfqU

http://www.springharpfest.org

To donate to Spring Harp Fest, click the link below

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=harmonicajohns
%40cox%2enet&lc=US&item_name=Spring%20Harp%20Fest&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2d
DonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted