Re: [Harp-L] Fifth?

I have been listening to "License to smoke" by Gino...
While I don't know him very well and have only seen him at jams...
This guy knows his way  around 3rd position arrangements...He is very fluid...
Seriously..check him out...
Most 3rd position playing I do is a little off in a bluesy way...
I'm a huge Charlie listener..
Gino is getting some great lines...like a Clarinet at times...right in tune too.
He is a harmonihorn player if you will.

Grant
West Coast.....

I am producing  a "Festival of West Coast Blue" show at our Dream Machines Festival this year (Afternoon)
April 25th, at the Half Moon Bay Airport... (California..between San Francisco and Santa Cruz
http://miramarevents.com  It is a huge car/plane/motorcycle/truck/......show...

Andy Santana on Harmonica..with his great band hosting the show.

Terry Hanck is on the Sax...Latter in the afternoon....(the guy is incredible) and some special guests...

If you want to say hi to a fellow Harp-L guy..I will be playing in the morning with Shana Morrison and Claddagh (Celtic/blues/whatever)

enjoy...
Grant