Re: [Harp-L] Chris Michalek & Robert Bonfiglio are playing at Stinkweeds

In a message dated 13/04/2010 15:11:15 US Mountain Standard Time,
3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<On Apr 13, 2010, at 6:04 PM, Robert Bonfiglio  wrote:

> Hey it appears John Walden will be there as  well.  Swam over from
> England just to make it!!!  7PM
> Harmonically yours,
>
> Robert
>  http://www.robertbonfiglio.com
>

> Actually, I think he  swam from the Phillipines?
smo-joe

Just as well I'm a good swimmer.

Firstly, from England to the island of Cebu in the  Philippines. Then on to
Hong Kong, and next across the Pacific  to South-West USA, where I am
today...

Gosh all that swimming makes your arms ache!

Looking forward to hearing Robert Bonfiglio,
7:00pm tonight at: "Stinkweeds", Phoenix  ,Arizona.

Best wishes,

John Walden