[Harp-L] Accompanying oneself with percussion

Seeing Brendan Powers' rings and delay as percussion video reminded me:

I came across "Meo finger bells" see
www.rainsticktrading.com/Downloads/Meo.pdf

A couple of years ago and bought one. They are made in Northern Vietnam. It is a donut shaped metal ring with metal beads inside. I wear it on the ring finger of my right hand, holding harp in left hand. It gives a very broad range of percussive sounds and can be incorporated into the normal hand actions of playing, rather than taking the right hand out of harmomica technique like, say, a tambourine would. I don't have any recordings of it yet. I use it in our band (guitar, bass, harp) too.

Richard