[Harp-L] Cruncher

Someone told me on certain other sites that it is stating my Cruncher is no
 longer for sale. Nothing could less than the truth. We are still running
our  sale, and will be having the Avenger out soon with an introductory price
of  $1795.00..  I do not follow blogs or other sites so I would not know, I
 just go by what others tell me. I have built several single speaker amps
and  prefer the blending of different tones and by the 200 people who have
the  Cruncher they seem to like it also. You have to push a single 50 watt
speaker  too hard to get it to break up. Someone from the list has asked me
that so I am  responding.
SJ