Re: [Harp-L] 57 Fender Champ Re-issue

I've tried the Fender tweed Champ re-issue, and there is nothing about it
that stands out for blues harp players.  A Harpgear HG2 costs less and
sounds better, with workmanship that is at least equal.

For the same $999.00 you could buy the new Chicago amp from Mission Amps: 30
watts, 12-inch Eminence speaker, paper in oil caps, voiced specifically for
harp, and optimized for use with bullet mics or a Shure SM57.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog