[Harp-L] More updates to Richard Hunter patchsets for Digitech RP

What can I say?  I can't stop myself.  Only a day after I shipped a completely new set...

Anyway, last night I put together a mixed set of patches for the RP355: 50 blues and rock patches with and without FX, 10 heavy metal patches, and 10 FX-only patches with no amp modeling.  I redid the heavy metal patches to make them heavier, and I redid a few patches to reduce feedback.  It's my "do-everything" patch set--no matter how straight or freaky the music gets, no matter how loud or quiet, you've got something in the box to make it work.

I'll distribute this set plus the RP350 version to licensees for the RP350/355 patch sets within a day or two.  I'll work on a version for the RP250/255 as well, but that won't be available until May, given my upcoming travel schedule.  Sorry for the delay, but it's going to take some work to translate the heavy metal patches in particular, given that the distortion models aren't all available on the RP250/255.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick