De : Rob Paparozzi [mailto:Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : jeudi 8 avril 2010 15:44
À : Jérôme P.; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [Harp-L] Sebastien Charlier Video in Concert

Hey Jerome,

Charlier's work is amazing! Thanx for this link, his playing is very
effortless.

I like to think of the Bridge in DbMaj since the tune is in F....but yes,
that's some tuff territory and he handles it beautifully...triplets and all!

I did note that he changed two notes in the melody (the first one coming out

of the 1st ending should be a be a G not an F and on all the 5th bars of the

A section he hits an E which Should be the Tonic D note...but it works just
fine an hey it's Jazz,-) I'm such a knitpicker,-)))...I hope I can catch him

Live sometime, a real pro with much music in his soul.

You will definatley get some TERRIFIC licks from this and by the way I
enjoyed your playing on the 'Oriental Mix' by your Guitarist
Gilles.....sweet playing my friend!

all the best,
Rob P