[Harp-L] Harmonicas And Stuff

Steve M asks:

I just came a cross an online store in Indiana called Harmonicas And
Stuff.com ...they have VERY low prices. Does anyone here have any experience
with them?

Yep. Great prices, great service and generally terrific to do business with. When i switched to playing Suzukis a few years ago, i filled out my performing set of Hammonds from them and I've done a lot of business with them since--always a positive experience.

They can also order stuff for you that's not on their site. Call them on the phone and ask for Helen. They'll do some price matching, too if you've found a vendor with a lower price. I think they can be more flexible with certain brands than others, but i've bought mostly Suzukis from them and they can get Suzuki to drop ship just about anything. Real decent pricing and fast, personalized service.

HIGHLY recommended.

JP