[Harp-L] Clint Hoover and youtube.

Clint was one of my most successful students; came as a great diatonic player as did Rob P., Randy Singer, Chris DePino and all have become incredible jazzers. It's not me folks; I just show them the instrument and they are such great musicians they take off.

On youtube - does anyone know how to get something off youtube. I played a great concert in Mexico and on about the 6th encore when we are all too wasted and jet lagged and at 6000 feet my guitarist goes into SEX MACHINE by James Brown and I am not funk so I start some riff that is cool but run out of gas and end up sounding lame after an incredible night. What shows up on youtube - this last encore!!!! how do I kill it.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com