[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 80, Issue 8

If I'm playing amplified diatonic blues there is NO WAY I will use anything
but a Just Intoned harp.   The in-tune difference tones on a Just Intoned
harp add a whole 'nother level to my playing.    And without naming him,  a
well-known top level professional blues harp player once told me that
anybody trying to play classic amplified blues on an Equal Temperament harp
is always going to sound like a "candyass" by comparison.