[Harp-L] Going to New Orleans

   My wife and are heading to New Orleans next Thursday to celebrate our
20th wedding anniversary.  Coincidentally, the French Quarter Fest starts
the next day.  Other than Smoky Greenwell playing with Margie Perez, I
didn't see any harmonica players on the schedule.  I know our list has
sneakers on the ground in the Crescent City.  Anybody down there know if
there are any other harp players working the fest?

Mick Zaklan