Re: [Harp-L] Manji

I've been playing a Manji C for the past 2 months.

Nice tone and seems like a solidly built product that will stand up to lots of playing.  But, it doesn't give me anywhere near the bluesy sounds I get from my Bushman Delta Frost.  It seems like a better harp for country and folk music.

--- On Fri, 4/2/10, Pic2318834@xxxxxxx <Pic2318834@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Pic2318834@xxxxxxx <Pic2318834@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Manji
To: mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx, turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, April 2, 2010, 11:34 AM

Well, I blew out my Bb Bushman and my Special 20, so I am now in need  Bb.

I have not heard much about the Manji lately and was wondering if anyone on
 the list has been playing one and what they think.  I know they were hyped
 big time but now that they have been around a bit can anyone confirm it.

Thanks

Pic