Re: [Harp-L] Information about Health Benifits from playing the Harmonica

There's a guy called Terry Rand. He's in the spah directory. (We always seem to be on the same planes). Lives in Naples. Stock broker. I believe he is the health coordinator. He may be able to turn you on to some good skinny.

smo-joe