Re: [Harp-L] Manji

  Hype about Manji aside, I own just two of the
  several Manji's offered now (Keys of A and Bb).
  After 6 months of playing out of the box, with
  nothing else done to it, there is some air leakage
  in the lower register reeds. The cover plates tend
  to become loose quite often. Other than that, I have
  found them to be great especially playing the high
  notes, the runs and the tone- all that is good for
  the price I paid.

  However, it has been a World Wide Wait. The B/O
  situation with harp availability at many online
  stores sucks. I am not sure how the pros have dealt
  with this but there was a lot of positive opinion
  vented even when the rest of us mongrels got a bite
  at it.

  P.S. Tone wise an unmiced, the Manji harps are
  better than the Bends Juke harmonicas. However, I'd
  go for the latter if you are stuck waiting for your
  Manji's or Custom harps.

www.myspace.com/harpdad