[Harp-L] RE: Alan Kindler -- Harp Jam?

Alan -- I e-mailed you, but the message was returned as undeliverable. I'm an "almost beginner" too, (I've been playing for just over a year) and I'd be interested in getting together with anyone who wants to to practise and learn. I can be contacted at (905) 839-0756.

Jim

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 9:14 AM, Alan Kindler <kindler@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi yo'all,
> I'm just back from Harmonica Jam Camp in Mississippi and eager to start
> jamming with anyone who is interested.
> I'm looking for musicians, especially guitarists, in downtown Toronto, who
> might be interested in getting together informally for that purpose.
> I am an almost beginner but eager to learn from and with others.
> I'm in the Broadview/Danforth area of the city, i.e. the East end, but can
> travel if needs be.
> Let me know if you are interested so that we might make plans.
> Alan

Hotmail & Messenger are available on your phone. Try now.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9724461