Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki diatonics available at Costco

I don't think CostCo Canada sells them. There aren't any harmonicas listed
on http://www.costco.ca.

What we really need is an Canadian based online retailer, something like
coast2coast2coast.ca :)

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com