Re: [Harp-L] Support 1st Amendment Rights of (Harmonica) Street Performers/Buskers

   Although I support playing anywhere, freedom of speech doesn't apply
everywhere. If you're playing a concert you can't just be yelling out random
things. If it is private property they have the right to say no. Now, a
street corner? THAT is a different story.

--
-Just Finished: The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway.
-Currently Reading: Nothing, tomorrow going to pick up Brave New World, only