Re: [Harp-L] Support 1st Amendment Rights of (Harmonica) Street Performers/Buskers

Is there any politicians we can collectively agitate to put pressure on
theses guys?

One strategy I use for pressure is to talk with folks after normal work
hours (9-5) and if they are of like mind, have the phone numbers of the
local council and fill there voice mail boxes up with messages. That way no
one has to talk to a politician if they don't want to and the politician is
left thinking there is a lot of concerned citizens.

I also encourage people to end there message with, "Count on me working
against you in the next election if appropriate action isn't taken."

That usually gets something positive happening.

Good luck. I'd be happy to send an e-mail if that helps!

Anxiously awaiting for my B-Radical!

Cheers.

Kevin