[Harp-L] heart attack and tripletes on harmonica :P

Hi guys !

i was just wondering lately about my blowing technique while playing really fast .

Especially in tripletes where you have both blow and draw .

I sometimes feel kind of breath exhausted .

i m blowing a CX-12 so i guess that the instrument demands the minimum of air to work if you compare it with most other chromatics .

I have also seen Toots in NYU master class series talking about some kind of technique he developed for that reason because he also had asthma .

Do you know anything of it ?

Or any general tips would be appreciated .