[Harp-L] Rick Epping RTE player

Regarding Rick Epping's unsuccessful reference to an RTE player on the web..

Following Rick's request I tried http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1055500 from
here in South Africa and got this message:
Quote:
" RTE Player (beta)
We're sorry but RTÉ player is currently only available to viewers in the
Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Viewers in other territories can still continue to access a selection of RTÉ
programmes on www.rte.ie.  [Rick: have you checked if your program is here?]
Thank you for your interest in RTÉ player and we will keep you updated on
future developments.
If you are located in ROI or NI and cannot access the service, please see
here. (link )
Unquote.
I guess patience is one answer, copying a clip with permission might work
too?

Geoff Atkins