[Harp-L] RE: video assistance

Sorry for the bother folks; here's what comes up for viewers outside of
Ireland:

We're sorry but RTÃ player is currently only available to viewers in the
Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Viewers in other territories can still continue to access a selection of RTÃ
programmes on www.rte.ie.
Thank you for your interest in RTÃ player and we will keep you updated on
future developments.
If you are located in ROI or NI and cannot access the service, please see
here.

RTÃ player is the only option accessible to Irish viewers. In case the
program we played on is accessible outside of Ireland on other players, you
might try clicking on the above link and search for "The View", broadcast on
15 September 2009.  The website says it will be available until October 6th.

Thanks to all who got back to me and best regards,
Rick