[Harp-L] Charlie Leighton

It is with great sadness that I hear of Charlie Leighton's passing.  He is
one of, if not the greatest, harmonica players ever.  He was also very kind
and personable.  I spent many an hour with him and Ro at the Spanish
restaurant, their home and mine.  Charlie made you feel welcome and lessened
the drudgery for the day while supporting and encouraging you always.

My personal thanks and appreciation go to Charles Spranklin, Will Galison
and Randy who spent so much time visiting and keeping him full of the music
he loved so much.

Stryker