[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica on Chase Commercial: Original Takes

I asked for a recording of the new Chase credit card commercial, but I know
it's hard to predict when an ad will show and be ready to catch it. I'd
still like to verify whether it's my playing though. So, doing it the other
way round, here are the two rough takes I sent the producer for approval:

Take 1
http://www.brendan-power.com/Music%20Clips/Bulgarian%20Project/BND%20Harmoni
ca%

Take 2
http://www.brendan-power.com/Music%20Clips/Bulgarian%20Project/BND%20Harmoni
ca%

(The semitone pitch difference is because I experimented with different keys
to see what sounded best. After he approved them, I shifted the higher one
back to the original key before sending just the bare harmonica track).

Let me know if you think the Chase ad used a compilation of these, or is
totally different.

Thanks!

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com