[Harp-L] MXR 10 band EQ

John,

For reasons unknown to me, search function has not been working for a while. I’m not sure what post you are looking for, but the MXR 10 band EQ has gain and volume sliders that adjust input and output volume, like pre and post controls on a preamp. These can be useful for many things, one of which is to dial down the gain/volume of the signal going into a big amp, so you can leave the volume control on the amp sort of cranked up, but still keep the sound level at moderate volume.

There’s more interesting things that can be accomplished by adjusting the gain and volume sliders, but they can certainly be used for this purpose.

Hope this is of some help.

JP