[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica on the new Chase Credit Card Commercial

On Sep 24, 2009, at 11:38 PM, Randy Singer wrote:

> anyone know who played it? It is a take on the BRAND NEW DAY song by
> sting. Very nice playing.

I have an idea that could be me... I haven't heard the ad yet, but I
recently did a session for an American producer on the Brand New Day track,
so it rings a bell.

I was contacted three weeks ago via the e-Session website by a producer
called Danny Blume, wanting a Stevie-style chrom track over his version of
Brand New Day. I did two takes in my home studio in Canterbury UK and
emailed them to him. He was happy, I got paid and that's the last I heard.

Can someone send me an MP3 of the ad? I'd love to hear it.

Cheers,

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic