[Harp-L] old chromatics for sale

I have 3 old chromatics that I would love to get into the hands of someone
who will appreciate them. Here are the descriptions:

12 Hole Super Chromonica / with star in logo / wooden case red & black
/plush red white & blue accented purple insert inside. Case is falling
apart, comb has a repair mark in back, all notes play clean. I would call
this in fair condition.

10 hole The “Chromonica” /  very old version with spring on outside / star
in logo/ black case w/ white lettering says “the first and only harmonica
providing sharps and flats”

Case and harp in excellent shape all notes play well. Small crack in back of
comb.

Borrah Minevitch #44 Chromatic “technique tone” dated 1935 Harmonica
Distribution Company. Blue box in great condition. Spring on outside of
harp. Harp looks almost new and all notes play great.

I will sell all 3 for $60.00 including shipping in the US.

Thanks,

WB

--
Warren "Bee" Bachman