[Harp-L] Nashville Music Awards -- Jason Ricci Nominated

FYI, Jason Ricci is nominated for "Best Jazz/Blues Album" in the Nashville Music Awards. You can vote online if you want to express your support; it took me about five minutes. (I didn't notice any other harmonica players nominated this year). Note that the phone number entry is OPTIONAL, so leave it blank. For some reason, you have to vote in every category for your ballot to be submitted. I didn't know most of the nominees, so I voted randomly on most of the categories.

http://polls.nashvillescene.com/polls/nvs/musicawards09/

--
Jonathan Metts
Prairie Dog PR