[Harp-L] (no subject)

Thats Ear Training. relavent pitch[ the distance between the notes] and perfect pitch[ being able to sing a given note without reference]As A rule if you know your insturment and can sing the melody You can Play it on your instrument.as a self taught musician, if I could do it over I would Learn Temp first [madcats gift ]singing second, then piano,and then what ever instrument is your Passion. Build that foundation and Your making Music.