[Harp-L] Re: Rob Paparozzi - 1st round for Grammy Awards

EXCELLENT news, Rob. Very happy to hear it. No one deserves it more. Hey, guess what! I'm a member of NARAS. Just let me know if you don't have my mailing address, hint hint. :-) Seriously, congratulations, and all the best to you and your family. I was just thinking we should get together and mess around with some mics. The kids are in school, so my days are free. Any time you like.
Cheers,
Ron
Ron Sunshine
Golden Bug Entertainment