Re: [Harp-L] Ohio Trip

Harvey -

I don't know when you'll be in Cincy, but there's a huge music festival here
from Thurs. through Sat., the Midpoint Music Festival.  http://mpmf.com

If you let me know when you'll be here, I can direct you to venues / times
that have good Blues acts if that's what you'd like...If you're in town
Friday night, you can check out my band's set if you want. Not sure how much
harp related music there'll be other than that, as most of the bands are
Indie bands, with some solid Blues / folk / americana exceptions.  If you're
here Sunday, I can direct you to a really good harp-friendly jam.

Let me know.

 - Blake

--
http://www.myspace.com/46long