[Harp-L] Larry Adler Records

Yo Harp-L-ers,

I have a 4 set of 78s. One record is Rhapsody in Blue parts 1 and 2 and the second is Bolero and I've Got you Under my Skin with Larry Adler on all four sides. 2 of the records are unfortunately not Larry Adler but are from this era. The third has Frank Sinatra singing The Coffee Song and The Things we Did Last Summer. The fourth has Rosemary Clooney and Jose Ferrer.

If anyone is interested in these, get in touch with me off list.

Thanks,

Peter