RE: [Harp-L] Setup for overblow

>From my experience, if the draw works correctly and you can get the overblow
easily, it means the setup is ok.
If you are in this configuration and your bend note is not working properly,
I would effectively say that maybe your position has to be readjusted. But
it sounds strange to me, I don?t remember I've changed my bending position
when I began overblowing.
In the contrary, if the draw doesn't work perfectly, it means you have to
readjust the gaps.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] De la part
de Srwheele@xxxxxxx
Envoyé : samedi 19 septembre 2009 19:36
À : harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [Harp-L] Setup for overblow

I have recently begun to learn to overblow hole 6.  I have the gaps  set so
that the overblow comes readily (eureka!) but have found that the draw
bend is much much more difficult if not impossible.  I am wondering what
the
solution is.  Do I readjust the gaps to get the draw bend and work on  my
overblow technique or do I leave the gaps alone and relearn how to  bend?

Steve