Re: [Harp-L] HarpGear HG2 volume inquiry

I believe on the HarpGear page or on YouTube there is a video of Adam Gussow giving a HG2 a workout.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Fugazzi" <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 7:04 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] HarpGear HG2 volume inquiry

I've heard comments on how loud this amp is for a small amp. Is it? I heard a direct reference to how it is louder than a Pro Jr., however, a stock PJ doesn't get that loud before feedback. Any real world stage examples would be great. As an add on to this topic, would running a BF Vibro Champ with a tweed type amp sound good? I hate how hard it is to try before you buy with gear...thinking out loud here.

Mike Fugazzi Vocals/Harmonica http://www.myspace.com/niterailband http://www.youtube.com/user/NiteRail http://www.twitter.com/NiteRail