[Harp-L] re; Message-ID: <C6D78E66.1B3F8%scottgold@runbox.com>

Message: 10
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 06:57:42 +0900
From: scott gold <scottgold@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] New Zealand advice
To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hello List,

I¹m off to New Zealand next week -
I¹ll have a night in Auckland (21 Sept)
And 3 nights in Wellington (22-24 Sept).

Any music scene advice, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Sg
Tokyo

Hello Scott , its ashame you are visiting us on week days ! as the gigs are mostly on Fridays Saturday nights !. I suggest you try google search and type in Auckland gig guide and Wellinton guide for information on bands playing on those days you will be in the country !.
I have added a link for you to read its a Gig guide put out by one of our News Papers here called  The Herald.  I hope I have helped you ?.
Davey .G.  Harp player.  New Zealand.

http://gigs.nzherald.co.nz/2009/sep/wellington/nick-granvilles-all-star-blues-band