[Harp-L] Re: TONE

when I said harsh tone from the back of the throat, I mean using a
harsh tone produced from the back of the throat. I didn't mean it as
tone from the back of the throat is harsh...

I think too many people focus on a single tone and should understand
that there are many tones and they all should be explored. When you
add different tones with different attacks and phrasing you can sound
like anybody.  Like an impressionist like Frank Caliendo - he can
mimic the voice of a few people and he does it by altering his tone
and attack. The same can be applied to harmonica.