[Harp-L] 270 Super Chromonica troubles

Now, I'll probably end up sending this back for repair (as Michael Rubin
suggested !!months!! Ago) but I wonder what I might be doing to cause notes
to stop sounding on my Super Chromonica.
First, the 10-blow with the button stopped sounding.
This was inconvenient, but not a show-stopper since we can achieve the f
through other means.
But now, my seven-blow (no button) stopped sounding.
What harp-destructive novice habit do I need to break?
I don't think I'm blowing the reeds out.  If anything, it's taken me a while
to work up to a sound with volume.
But I have two other chromatics that I occasionally play and they've
survived my evolution as a player just fine.
Any ideas?
Brad Trainham