From: "Michael D'Aurizio" <mdaurizio@xxxxxxxx>
Date: September 11, 2009 7:25:07 AM PDT
To: harp-l list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Mic element question

Hello all,
I was wondering, is it possible to damage a C.R. or C.M. element by playing big low end chords with a very tight cup on a bullet style mic? I've got a C.M. element that seems to malfunction when I play that way. Or should I be looking at wiring, or some other component of the mic it's in? Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Mike D'Aurizio