Re: [Harp-L] RP 350...help

It's a very common and regular USB cable, sold on every corner - one end is a regular memory stick shape, the other one - square-like end. This type of cable is used in most of the equipment which deals with sound, etc. The one for a digital camera is a bit different though:)

>>> Jeff Roulier <Jroulier@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 09/08/09 5:57 am >>>
What the heck kind of usb cable does one use to record to one's
computer?  The plug in the back of the unit is nothing I've seen before.

Thanks in advance to those more ahead of the technology curve than I.