[Harp-L] Re: Harp Beats on TV

The clip describes them as "The Harpies". instead of the "Harp  Beats"

Thinking back on the mythology stuff I learned in school, & from  watchin'
the old animatronic Sinbad & Hercules  movies, maybe George, Wally & Phil
should wear Harpie  costumes next Halloween... now that's a gig I REALLY
wanna' see!

BTW, wow!

Christopher Richards - Twin Tone Harmonica Microphones

In a message dated 9/7/2009 4:08:15 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,