[Harp-L] 6th Quarterly SF Bay Harpers Jam

Just a reminder that we'll hold our 6th SF Bay Harpers Meet-And-Greet
Jam Session at Armando's in Martinez, CA, on Wednesday, September 30, 2009.

Each of these has been a success and we expect to continue that pattern
this time out. Michael Peloquin, Mark Fenichel, Danny White and Larry Marks will be
among the featured performers. There'll be more announced as the date
draws near. SF Bay Harpers will have the opportunity to sign up to play
with the Hot House Band.

Signups for the jam start at 6:30 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m.
with a short set by my band Awed Ducks, featuring Peter Sproul on harp.
Armando's is at 707 Marina Vista, Martinez, CA.

SF Bay Harpers  is the continuation of the now-defunct SFBayharpers Yahoo Group. If you live in the Bay Area and want to join our Web forum, go here and sign up:
http://bayharpers.ning.com/

Hope to see you at Armando's!

Bob Loomis
SF Bay Harpers