From: Emile Damico <oatss_oatflakes@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: YouTube-Les Thompson
To: "mike wesolowski" <mwesolowski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, September 4, 2009, 4:01 PM

Cham Ber Huang does

--- On Fri, 9/4/09, mike wesolowski <mwesolowski@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: mike wesolowski <mwesolowski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: YouTube-Les Thompson
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, September 4, 2009, 12:11 PM

I was watching with amazment at Les Thompsons playing and then noticed that he's working the button with his left hand.   Is he playing the chromo backwards?   Not that it's the wrong way to play.   I was wondering how many chromo players on the list play this way.
I've seen some diatonic player play with the high notes on the left but never a chromo player.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com