[Harp-L] Re: Another Suzuki retailer

I haven't seen this Suzuki harmonica retailer mentioned yet, but I bought a 6 harp Suzuki Bluesmaster set with a case (with foam insert) for $104.95 at http://www.themusicoasis.com/ , which was way cheaper than I was able to find at any of the other retailers mentioned. That's a great price per harmonica for a very decent harp! Shipping was fast too and I would highly recommend them. They're in Churubusco, NY, wherever that is. I've used Harmonicas & Stuff in the past and liked them too.

David