[Harp-L] Custom Harp Commander Jr.

This is the prototype Harp Commander Jr. Tiny Amp that Ron (Holmes) built for me at my request. It has an integral 5 watt amplifier in place of the battery tray. It can be used like a standard Harp Commander Jr. (but without battery option) as well as power a 2,4,or 8 ohm speaker(s) of your choice.  In addition, it has a separate line out level control (similar to a HC III) so output volume can be controlled from the HC Jr. (instead of running back and forth to the PA). Includes a power supply (wall wart).  Iâm keeping my other custom HC Jr. but unfortunately the current economy is forcing me to sell this fine piece of equipment.
$200 (includes shipping to the lower 48).
Will include an 8â,  4-ohm ceramic Weber Sig S for an additional $15

bluesbent@xxxxxxxx

--
Larry Bloomfield