Re: [Harp-L] Manji Price

On Sep 2, 2009, at 11:41 PM, Ray Beltran wrote:

Is it? Superior to all of the other Suzuki harps?

I've been considering the Hammond or Promaster.

Please relate any first-hand experiences with the Manji. I have yet to read a comprehensive review that would back up the above statement.

Thanks,
Ray.
--
My Music - www.resgraphics.com/music
My YouTube - www.youtube.com/raybee127

My personal opinion, and nothing else.

I have a suspicion, and may have ascertained (through a high degree of ascertainment), that the recent entry of several new models onto the harmonica scene is a business move to cause an interest in several models ALL at the same time in an effort to occupy everyone with their presence and take minds away from other harps. Ergo: to deprive competitors of sales. In other words 'If we can get people to try OUR harps, they won't be trying other harps'. And even if they don't stay with OUR harps, at least we sold a bunch of harps. I welcome any rebuttal(s) to my Nostrodamic hypotheses.

smokey-joe