Re: [Harp-L] customizing Lee Oskars

I was not addressing gapping or tuning reeds, but of lowering the height of
the reed in relationship to the plate where it is riveted. My apologies if I
wasn't clear. I've no troubles gapping or tuning, but dropping that height
to get more of the reed properly positioned over the slot is where the
brittleness is in evidence.