RE: [Harp-L] Manji Price

> To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 09:25:28 -0400
> From: jeremyhsnell@xxxxxxx
> Subject: [Harp-L] Manji Price
>
> The new Astatic JT30 Roadhouse (not a good mic) has a MSRP of $99., if
> I'm not mistaken, but can be purchased for close to half that price
> from
> Musician's Friend. If the Manji has a MSRP of $59.95, it will most
> certainly be available for $40, as reported by Brendan Power here on
> HarpL.

I don't see that Suzuki or Seydel have much retail distribution at all in the US.

Musician's Friend only has the Suzuki Folkmaster Harmonica(Key of A)

BTW, since the Manji is so superior to all of the other Suzuki line, why would anyone spend 2 to 5 times as much for  aFirebreath, Pure Harp or Fabulous?

Michael Peloquin
http://www.b-radical.us

http://harpsax.com

http://myspace.com/peloquinharpsax