From: "grahammoore2008@xxxxxxxxxx" <grahammoore2008@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 4:30:12 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Blisters and sore tongue from playing

Hi Guys recently i have seen a post here regarding sore lips and the use of lip balms and creams to protect the lips.

Does anybody have the problem of blisters on the tongue after playing a gig or practise session when octave or normal tongue blocking.

I am suffering this problem a lot recently and i dont want to stop tongue blocking because i love the great sound i get.

I play mainly with Marine Band wooden combed harps and would consider myself an intermediate player.

Has any one else out there suffered this annoying problem and is there anything i can do to alleviate,reduce it or eliminate it.

Thanks in advance for any answers

Regards Graham