[Harp-L] Frontman 15R V's Squire Champ 15

I returned home last week, to mysteriously discover someone had dropped of a 90's Squire guitar/amp package on my porch wrapped in old towels. On inspection, I quickly ripped off some tacky teen stickers and found both the guitar and amplifier when dusted off and polished to be barely used.The Squire Champ in particular seems quite well made and the back is closed in.
I've owned a re-speakered 80's? Fender Blackface Sidekick for years now. I use it to acousticaly rehearse vocals harp through with the trio [It's got presence & reverb]; the black faced ' Mini Me' looked kinda good seated on top of it. Two inputs, gain/vol down to presence and two line outs...whats it sound like with a Mr Microphone Ronette bullet plugged into it? Surprizingly.. "darn good" for a little solid state with a 6" speaker. They're made in Korea. I'd confidently recommend this 'cheapy' to a beginner as a starter or practise amp.It's got some 'flavour' kicks in and can be cranked quite nicely.  As Gomer Pyle said "Surprise.. surprise surprise"?!