[Harp-L] Marine Bands, an old guy's perspective

I've been playing Mb's since 1955. I have used many different harps and always come back to the Marine Band. I have mostly Hohner customs. I like the bright tone and the way they fit in the hands and mouth. To me, it's just a matter of personal preference. There are so many great brands and models to choose from these days, that there's something to fit everybody's needs.

Bullfrog